Afghan nationals residing in Germany can apply to the Embassy of Afghanistan in Berlin for the Certificate of Celibacy.
- Applicants for certificate of celibacy must:
- Be present through a pre - arranged appointment with the Embassy. Show evidence to prove that they were under the age of 18 when they left Afghanistan to become refugee in another country. Applicants who were 18 years or older when they left Afghanistan must apply for a Certificate of Celibacy in Afghanistan.
- Bring three adult guarantors who will guarantee, in writing, the celibacy status of the applicant.Bring two adult witnesses who can testify, in writing, about the process.
- Pay for the processing fee (10 Euro).
- All applicants must also:
- Provide two standard passport size photos of themselves. Photos must be taken directly off the face and show both ears.
- Pay the applicable processing fee
- Provide documents verifying their identity, for example a passport.
- Provide documents verifying current residency status in Germany
- Provide documents verifying the applicants’ current address, such as current utility bills.
READY TO APPLY?
- If you have read the information given above and are ready to apply, please download a Celibacy Certificate Application form and book an online appointment
- CELIBACY CERTIFICATE FORM
- BOOK APPOINTMENT
- CONTACT LEGAL AFFAIRS